Hindu Matrimonial Service
Voluntary Wedding / Marriage Advisory Service
The National Council of Hindu Priests UK is delighted to offer voluntary Marriage Advisory Service. The council tries its best in suggesting suitable marriage partners.
Please complete and return Matrimonial Application Form duly completed to Kusum via email email@example.com.
NCHP Matrimonial Application Form Download
Note: Download the Application Form, save the word document after filling in all the fields, then send it by attaching to an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Membership open to all Hindu residents in UK and their immediate families.
- Confidentiality is our priority: In the interest of confidentiality no information will be supplied on the telephone.
- Details of the person in question will be supplied only by post.
- In order to obtain particulars of a requested Boy / Girl, write his / her registration number given on the list along with a self addressed stamped envelope
- Contact Address / Telephone number of up to ten persons will be supplied at one time.
- Complete list of boy / girl will be supplied to each member every two months.
- It is your responsibility to inform the office if your boy / girl is married.
- Council committee reserves the right to withdraw its service from anyone who does not abide by the rules of the council.